Pages

Monday, June 7, 2010

A few interesting/fun videos

I feel a little guilty just posting videos after taking a day off, but I suppose it is my blog and I can do whatever I want.  That said the videos themselves are decent stuff, although you may of seen them by now.

The first is a spoof of "We are the world", and it's mocking the Gaza "Aid" flotilla.  It runs a bit long, but it got a few laughs and grins out of me.  If the whole issue is depressing you then this should cheer you up a bit.  Oh and the latest Rasmussen poll should help as well.  Enjoy!




The second video is Michael Savage taking a call from someone who may very well be the "Stupidest Caller Ever".  Even after listening to it once before I can't sit through it without pausing it and taking a break, the amount of stupid is that hard to handle.

There is a lesson to take away from this caller.  All Americans - especially conservatives - need to ensure they're educated.  It doesn't matter if you taught yourself on Wikipedia, just ensure you have a basic level understand of what's going on.  You don't have to be brilliant, just don't look like a moron, let alone anything close to this woman.

Brace yourself, and enjoy.




When I first watched this last video I wasn't quite sure what to think.  It was a bit corny, and the ending is a bit weird, but it's hard to criticize because it's actually very well put together and better than the original (which I had been listening to before finding this video).  The comments suggest it's been used in classrooms to get kids interested in history, and I suppose it'd actually do a great job at making the Founding Father's and their struggle seem just a bit more real.

I've come to really enjoy this song, and it's replaced the original on my playlist.  I hope we see more things like this in the future.

No comments:

Post a Comment